Looking for quick and easy filling breakfast? “Coriander Bread Sandwich” is not only easy and quick breakfast recipe, but also a filling, healthy, energetic food. Substituting regular white bread with whole wheat bread is another great factor for guilt free breakfasts.
Breakfast with bread is the easiest thing to do in the morning hours. It is not at all an issue, bread makes my days whether I’m busy or lazy. Going for a hassle free breakfast means is not mean that you are skipping nutritional values as well. Substituting whole heat bread with white bread can help you to grab those important values.
Serving bread in the morning for all the days makes everyone bored and many times makes us ignore it. But skipping breakfasts are not a good idea for maintaining the diet as well. In fact, many studies are suggesting to go for simpler breakfast. So, Start your days with fun filled varieties of bread recipes, by adding the little zing to it.
Coriander Bread Sandwich-a Healthy Breakfast
Prep time : 5 min,
Cooking time : 7 min,
Yield : Serves 1
2 Slices(Preferably Whole Wheat) of Bread
1 of Egg
2 tbsp of Leftover Coriander Chutney
Salt to taste
How to make Coriander Bread Sandwich:
1. Toast the bread slices. Pan toasting could also provide the better result.
2. In a pan, crack an open egg and drop to make a quick omelet. Sprinkle the little salt over it.
3. Over the toasted bread, spread 2 tbsp of coriander chutney.
4. Place the omelet on it.
5. cover it with another slice of bread.
6. Cut diagonally, which make the yolk’s yellow color and coriander chutney’s green color visible. Serve Coriander Bread Sandwich along with fresh orange juice, which makes a wholesome filling energetic breakfast.
Tips and Variations for Coriander Bread Sandwich:
Add tomato, onion, cucumber slices will add crunchy texture sandwich.Do not forget to look into other quick breakfast recipes like, Upside down Pineapple Pancake. Check out yet another healthy sandwich recipe of Paneer.