This Garlic knots recipe is very flavorful and very easier to make.
‘Garlic Knots’ are one of my all time favorite recipe. Wherever I crave for something to much on, I end up in baking these adorable looking cuties. Garlic knots not only looks cute, but also I love the aroma it leaves to the entire home,
‘Garlic Knots’ are one of my all time favorite recipe. Wherever I crave for something to much on, I end up in baking these adorable looking cuties. Garlic knots not only looks cute, but also I love the aroma it leaves to the entire home, yummy.
The shapes might scare you a little to make, but they are really easy, that you never thought of. The garlic butter is the boosting ingredients to this recipe. Make this butter instantly, I’m sure it bursts the aroma of the knots.
Regarding this Garlic Knots recipe, Some of my readers came up with a question to substitution for ‘Active Dry Yeast’ with ‘Instant Yeast’. Sure, you can use instant yeast too, in the same proportionate, for this recipe. The only resting time differs in using both the yeast. You may require to rest the dough for at least 20-30 minutes, in the case of ‘Instant Yeast’.
Garlic Knots Recipe, Super Easy, and Homemade
Prep time : 2 hrs,
Cooking time : 20 min,
Yield : Serves 4
Ingredients for Garlic Knots recipe:
1 Cup of All Purpose Flour / Maida
1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast
1 tsp of Sugar
1 tsp of(or as required) Salt
1/4th Cup of Luke Warm Water
Ingredients for Garlic Butter:
2 tsp of Butter(room temperature)
2 tsp of Minced Garlic
1/4 tsp of Salt
How to make:
1. In 1/4th cup of luke warm water dilute salt and sugar. And add active dry yeast and keep aside for 10-15 min. With this time, yeast frothy and doubles up. Add this yeast dry mixture to flour and combine them well. Add required amount of water to form a dough. The dough may be little sticky, but no issues, cover them and set side for 1-2 hours.
2. The dough should be doubled its original size and fluffy now.
3. Make 6 equal size portions, by dusting with flour.
4. Further divide, each portion into two and evenly make rod-like shape.
5. Make simple knots out of these cylindrically shaped dough.
6. Hide both the ends to the back side of the knots. And Follow the same pattern to the rest of the individual portions of the dough.
And leave them again for 15 min approximately, this makes the knots to evenly shaped. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
7. In the preheated oven, bake for 20 minutes or until its done in the center. For me, the baking time taken for garlic knots for this size is exactly 20 min. This duration varies for each oven, so check out the knots in between the baking time.
8. To make garlic butter, combine butter, salt and minced garlic. Brush this paste over the baked knots. And serve hot.
Serve them as dinner rolls, as the appetizer. But I love to snaking in between my meals.
Tips and Variations for Garlic Knots recipe:
The same dough can make garlic bread too.Do not forget to look into other interesting baking recipes like,
Do not forget to look into other interesting baking recipes like, Garlic and Thyme pull apart bread.