Kiwi Popsicle with Lemonade is great healthy tropical breaks and the preparation is very simple which takes just a few minutes, just fill in the mold with lemonade and kiwi slices. The outcome looks tempting and would be loved by everyone.
Kiwi Popsicle with Lemonade need no fancy mold, you can use glasses, small tea cups, and even disposable eco-friendly tea cups as molds.
The taste of Kiwi and lemonade makes it perfect to be made as the popsicle. It looks amusing, enjoying the slice of fruit is entertaining, like unearthing a treasure. It is a fun way to make the children eat fruits.
Few tips for Kiwi Popsicle with Lemonade:
- I prefer to have kiwi slices as whole instead of making it to puree, as it not only looks gorgeous but also the every bite of fresh fruit makes it more delicious.
- Kiwi Popsicle with Lemonade does not have a strict recipe, you may use any combo. Like, You may use orange juice, pineapple juice or mango juice, or mango Lassi.
- I did not add much sugar in the lemonade, but you may add if you prefer or natural sweeteners like honey.
- You may use any molds of your choice. If you are bored with your regular popsicle mold, try freezer friendly tea cups, samll cups or bowls.
- You may also puree kiwi instead of slices.
- For inserting popsicle sticks into the popsicle molds, insert it after freezing it for an hour. If sticks are blunt, use knife make a slit gently on the fruit.
Kiwi Popsicle with Lemonade
Kiwi Popsicle with Lemonade great for healthy tropical breaks and the preparation is very simple which takes just a few minutes, just fill in the mold with lemonade and kiwi slices.
How to Make
Squeeze lemon into the water, add sweetener and salt. Taste and adjust salt and sweetener according to your preference.
Peel and cut kiwi into half an inch thickness or as per the size of the molds.
Arrange the slices one above the other.
Add lemonade upto 3/4th of the molds.
Freeze it for about 1 hour, insert popsicle sticks.
Again freeze it for about 3-4 hours until it solidifies completely.
Enjoy Kiwi Popsicle Lemonade.