Balsamic Green Bean Recipe, a fresh side dish tossed with balsamic vinegar. It is a gorgeous and delicious side dish that your guests will love.
This Balsamic green bean recipe is dedicated to all the green bean lovers there. How about having dinner as this green bean as
How about having dinner with this green bean as the side dish and grilled chicken as the main course? Do you want me to say how it tastes? In one word, I could say it is 'heaven'.
I'm not exaggerating it; this is how I felt while I had it. Every bite of grilled chicken alternated with this crunchy, tender green bean. It's delicious.
While photographing this recipe, the beans looked bland, so I added a few lines of mustard sauce. And nevertheless, to say this combo worked out, and we liked it. Before getting into the recipe,
Few tips for making Balsamic green beans:
- Cook green beans until it is crisp and tender. Overcooking could spoil the taste and as well as it may destroy all the nutritional values. So, care should be taken to cook it perfectly.
- After cooking, transfer the beans immediately to a bowl of cold water or run them in cold water. This step stops the cooking process immediately and prevents them from becoming too soft.
- You may also steam the beans.
- For variations, add any one or combo of these: garlic or fried onions, honey, or butter. Each ingredient brings a unique taste and flavor.
- Any grilled meat would perfectly match this side dish.
- Yogurt fruit breakfast salad
- Indian quinoa salad
- Fresco salad
- Grilled veggie salad
- Black bean corn avocado salad
- Cranberry carrot salad
- Salad recipes
Printable recipe card
Balsamic Green Bean Recipe
- 1 lb green bean
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt or as required
- Rinse, clean and trim off both the ends of green beans.
- In a pan add beans and water.
- Bring it to boil and cook by covering it.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the beans are tender and crisp.
- Drain it and run in cold water to stop it cooking further. And set aside.
- In the same pan and over medium heat add balsamic vinegar.
- Cook until it reduces to 2 tablespoon quantity.
- Now, add cooked green beans, olive oil, and salt.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes and until the vinegar coats the beans well.
- Transfer it to the plate and serve.