Banana Milk Shake Recipe can be prepared in minutes, easy, simple and It will be a great surprise for anyone with its richness. So the goodness of both banana and milk in one single awesome drink.
Children are always getting out of the bed just a few minutes before their school. And often we find them ending up with not a fulfilled breakfast. Solid food always gets struggled in the morning hours. I find this shake as an instant energizer even for the adults.
It’s everyone’s preference about the texture of the milkshake. Some do not wish to have their shakes with lumps on it. But people like me always wishes to find the fruit chunks while drinking the shake. So, I run the blender for fewer minutes to see the tiny banana chunks on my milkshake.
Add a large sized straw, if the shake is smoother and serves without a straw if they have chunks over it.
Like this Banana Milk Shake Recipe, Kiwi Milkshake, Mango Smoothie, Fresh Pineapple Juice, Fresh Homemade Apple Juice could also have for filling feeling. Can provide instant energy because of its fresh fruit content.
Banana Milk Shake Recipe
- 1 Banana
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 tsp Sugar or as required
- 2 tbsp Ice Cream
- 2 Drops Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Keep everything ready, peeled off the banana, the small scoop of ice cream, sugar, milk, vanilla extract. Put all these ingredients in the blender. Allow the blender to run for 1 minutes in the medium or low mode. Do not overrun the blender, finding banana chunks while drinking makes this shake interesting.
Do not forget to check out another Drinking recipe, Try this Mango Lassi, here in PepperBowl.
1. Serve it in the evening or as a healthy breakfast.
2. Sprinkle chocolate shavings or add chocolate syrup, when you are serving kiddos.
3. Dried nuts can also be added to make it as wholesome food.
Tips and Variations for Banana Milk Shake Recipe:
1. Allow the milk to be cooled or bring it to the room temperature while adding a banana.
2. Remove ice cream scoop if you do not prefer.