Best homemade Iced coffee recipe, if it is super easy to make? Make these iced coffee cubes in large batches and freeze them. Whenever needed, take out a few cubes and add just milk. It sounds really simple and easy.
I wish to know how it can be made real quick and easy. Let us proceed with how to make it.
For making iced coffee, you may use any coffee flavor; it can be anything in the market. Make in large quantities to accommodate your ice cube trays.
Bring it to room temperature. And pour them in the individual slots. Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours. Now the iced coffee machine is ready, right in your kitchen.
To remove the ice cubes easily, run the tray in warm water for a few seconds. Or you may use silicone ice cube trays to release the cubes quickly. But they are a little more expensive than the regular ice cube trays but worth the investment.
Here are other tips for using this recipe. You can ice coffee cubes with the leftover coffee you made or the Starbucks coffee you bought.
For brewing, you may use the machine you are comfortable with; it can be either Keurig or other coffee filters.
You may add these coffee cubes to the regular coffee, too. The same method can also be used for making iced tea.
Other drinks to try,
Printable recipe card
Best Homemade Iced Coffee Recipe
- 2 cups coffee
- 2 teaspoon sugar or as required
- Brew your coffee following your regular procedure.
- Add sugar as per you requirement. But this step depends upon your personal choice and this is purely optional.
- Bring it down to room temperature.
- Pour them into the individual slots of the tray.
- Freeze it for the minimum for 3 hours.
- Whenever you need, In a serving glass, add coffee cubes as per your choice.
- Add cold milk. And Serve
Tips and Variations:
1. You may use the leftover coffee you made. Or the excess of store-bought coffee.
2. Similarly, you can use it for making iced tea.
3. Concentrate the coffee slightly if you do not want to add milk. And ice-cold water while serving.
Serving Suggestions Homemade Iced Coffee Recipe:
Tall serving glasses are perfect for this recipe.