Blueberry Cake Pop Recipe is a fusion recipe, with the globally available ingredients into South Indian style. We are really happy with the result and making it quite often in our kitchen. It yields very spongily and softballs, where the kids love, fell in love with these cute looking pops for sure.
Its summer time, and hence the nearby stores carry loads of fresh berries. You might have already googled to know the goodness of blueberries, if not here it is. It has Vitamin C, Vitamin K and other essential dietary fiber and dietary minerals. More than its health benefits, We love to consume because of its look, color, and the flavor.
Serve these paniyarams with blueberry jam, sauce etc..But it tastes good without any condiments as well. Have checked cake pop recipe? you may also like Oats and whole wheat pancake, Zucchini Pancake.
How to Make Blueberry Cake Pop Recipe:
1. Combine pancake mix, blueberry syrup, fresh blueberries and water to make a batter.
2. Using spoon combine well, It’s ok if some of the berries get mashed up.
3. Heat the Paniyaram pan or the cake pop pan, smear few drops of cooking oil.
4. Gently fill 90% of the mold with the batter.
5. In the slower flame, cook it for about 1-2 minutes. Flip to another side, and cook further for about 2 minutes without the cover.
6. Serve Hot with blueberry syrup.
1. Generally, blueberry cake pops do not require any side dish, but if you wish it can be served with blueberry syrup.
2. It’s an easy to make breakfast dish within no time.
Tips and Variations:
1. If the blueberries are not in season, no worries try adding frozen berries.
2. Add your favorite choices of fruits.
Tips For Cooking in Non-Indian Kitchen:
1. Ingredients are same but called by different names in different regions. The ingredients are western but made in the Indian way.
Blueberry Cake Pop Recipe / Paniyaram
- 1/2 Cup Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Blueberry Fresh
- 1/4 Cup Blueberry syrup or as required
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- Combine pancake mix, blueberry syrup, fresh blueberries and water to make batter.
- Using spoon combine well, Its ok if some of the berries gets mashed up.
- Heat the Paniyaram pan or the cake pop pan, smear few drops of cooking oil.
- Gently fill 90% of the mold with the batter.
- In the slower flame, cook it for about 1-2 minutes. Flip to other side, and cook further for about 2 minutes without the cover.
- Serve Hot with blueberry syrup.