Making Bread pizza on the pan and without an oven is the simplest of all pizza recipes. It requires not many ingredients and can be served at any time and any occasion, like for breakfast or brunch or for game day or party.
The first advantage of this recipe is that you can make and eat pizza when you crave pizza. Another good part is that it does taste the same as the store-bought fancy pizzas.
It favors this recipe as we can control the cheese, the sauce, and the toppings.
This bread pizza on the pan is an excellent recipe for those who do not have access to the oven or do not have enough time or patience to preheat the oven.
I never dreamt of achieving the same results without the oven, after the excellent lime chicken without the oven. There are tons of easy-peasy breakfast recipes; this is a small attempt to list some of them online.
You can make special dishes even if left with a few slices of bread and some vegetables in your refrigerator. Ingredients are not necessary to decide a dull or energetic breakfast. This bread pizza on pan recipe needs a creative and energetic mind.
If you are healthy, reduce the cheese; if you are not a spicy lover, then decrease the amount of sauce you spread on the bread. It is only you who decide the food and customize it accordingly.
I made this bread pizza on the stovetop for my son, so you are seeing cheesy toast. But if you see the next batch I made for myself, you will barely see cheesy topping. But my version is also perfect.
But sometimes, I make cheesy bites for myself whenever I feel down. And these few tiny treats are a must for us to appreciate and motivate ourselves.
- We must correctly close the lid to cover the pizza while cooking, though the oven does not need to make this melting cheesy bread pizza.
- The lid need not be fancy, yet it should do the work properly.
- Mozzarella cheese is excellent, but your favorite cheese will also work fine.
- Green pepper, olives, tomatoes, onion, pickle, jalapeno, spinach, or other toppings will work fine in this recipe.
- Do not have these vegetable toppings; skip them and make your own version.
- But good pizza sauce is needed to make this perfect.
- Bring the cheese to room temperature for better melting.
- And the lid that covers the pan should fit tight and adequately.
- Many varieties brands of pizza sauces are available in the market. Note that each one tastes different, which is reflected in the result.
- A good thick-bottomed pan will be great to spread the heat evenly. You may use your tawa to make this recipe.
How to make Bread pizza on pan
In low heat, heat a heavy-bottomed pan and add a teaspoon of butter. Place two slices of bread. Flip it onto the other side.
Spread pizza sauce over the bread, and arrange your favorite vegetables. I feel sliced green peppers, olives, and tomatoes are perfect.
Sprinkle cheese over the bread and close the lid. Wait until the cheese melts down. Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano.
Other appetizer recipes you may like
- Cauliflower fry
- Indian Brussel sprouts
- Crispy baked eggplant
- Cajun potato wedges
- Spicy appetizer recipes
Printable recipe card
Bread pizza on pan
- 2 slices bread
- 4 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper thin strips
- 1 tablespoon tomato thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olives slices
- 4 tablespoon mozzerella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- In low to medium flame, heat the pan. Drizzle a few drops of vegetable oil.
- Place 2 slices of bread on the pan.
- Once the bottom of the bread turns golden brown, flip it.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the bread.
- Spread green bell pepper, tomato, and olive sparingly on the surface of the bread.
- Spread the mozzerella cheese over the topping.
- Sprinkle oregano, red chili flakes and cover the lid immediately.
- Cook covered until the cheese melts down.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.