Making Bread pizza on pan and without oven-is the simplest of all pizza recipes. It requires not many ingredients and can be served at any time and any occasion, like for breakfast or brunch or for game day or party.
The first advantage of this recipe is that you can make and eat pizza in a moment you feel the craving for pizza. Another good part is that it does taste yum as same as the store-bought fancy pizzas.
It votes to favor this recipe as we can control the cheese, the sauce, and the toppings.
This bread pizza on pan is a great recipe for those you do not have access to the oven or not have enough time or patience to preheat the oven.
I never dreamt of achieving the same results without the oven, after the great lime chicken without the oven. There are tones of easy peasy breakfast recipes, this is a small attempt to list some of them online.
You can make exotic dishes even if you are left with a few slices of bread and some vegetables in your refrigerator. Ingredients are not necessary to decide dull or energetic breakfast. This bread pizza on pan recipe needs all the creative and energetic mind.
If you are healthy to reduce the cheese and if you are not a spicy lover then decrease the amount of sauce you spread on the bread. It is only you are deciding the food and customizing it accordingly.
I made this bread pizza on the stovetop for my son, so you are seeing cheesy toast. But if you see the next batch which I made for myself, you will barely see cheesy topping. But my version does also extremely good.
But at times I make cheesy bites for myself whenever I feel down. And these few tiny treats are a must for us to appreciate and motivate ourselves.
- We need properly closing the lid to cover the pizza while cooking, though the oven does not need to make this melting cheesy bread pizza.
- The lid need not be fancy, yet should do the work properly.
- Mozzarella cheese is great but your favorite cheese will also work fine.
- Green pepper, olives, tomatoes, onion, pickle, jalapeno, spinach, or any other toppings will work fine in this recipe.
- Do not have these vegetable toppings, skip it, and make your own version.
- But good pizza sauce is needed to make this perfect.
- Bring the cheese to the room temperature for better melting.
- And the lid that covers the pan should fit tight and proper.
- Many verities brands of pizza sauces available in the market. Make a not that each one tastes differs and that reflects also in the result.
- A good thick bottomed pan will be great to spread the heat evenly. You may use your tawa also to make this recipe.
How to make Bread pizza on pan
In the low flame, heat a heavy-bottomed pan, add a teaspoon of butter. Place two slices of bread. Flip it on to the other side.
Spread pizza sauce over the bread, and arrange your favorite vegetables. I feel sliced green peppers, olives, tomatoes are perfect.
Sprinkle cheese over the bread and close the lid. Wait until cheese melts down. Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano.
Other appetizer recipes you may like
- Cauliflower fry
- Indian Brussel sprouts
- Crispy baked eggplant
- Cajun potato wedges
- Spicy appetizer recipes
Printable recipe card
Bread pizza on pan
- 2 slices bread
- 4 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper thin strips
- 1 tablespoon tomato thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olives slices
- 4 tablespoon mozzerella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- In low to medium flame, heat the pan. Drizzle a few drops of vegetable oil.
- Place 2 slices of bread on the pan.
- Once the bottom of the bread turns golden brown, flip it.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the bread.
- Spread green bell pepper, tomato, and olive sparingly on the surface of the bread.
- Spread the mozzerella cheese over the topping.
- Sprinkle oregano, red chili flakes and cover the lid immediately.
- Cook covered until the cheese melts down.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Liked this Bread pizza on pan recipe? Follow us and Do not miss the latest recipes and its tips, Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Leave a Reply