Other appetizer recipes you may like
- Garlic Knots recipe
- Homemade pretzel recipe
- Vegetarian Stromboli
- Bread pizza on pan
- Spicy appetizer recipes
Hasselback potato recipe
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt or as required
- 2 cup ice cold water or as required
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 potato large
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a small mixing bowl, add olive oil, garlic powder, and salt. Combine and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and ice cold water.
- Slice thinly and evenly crosswise, leaving ¾ inch at the bottom so that the slices should not come apart. This step can be made easy by keeping pencils, knives on both the sides.
- Immerse these evenly sliced potatoes to lemon+ice cold water mix. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Then pull out each potato and squeeze out the excess water and pat dry-in between the slices as well.
- In a greased baking tray, arrange the potatoes.
- Liberally coat with the olive oil and garlic powder mixture. And brush in between the slices as well.
- Cover each potato with aluminium foil and bake for 45 minutes in the middle rack.
- Then remove it from the oven, again apply oil mixture.
- And bake it uncovered further for another 25 min or till they get cooked completely and crispy outside.
- Serve as a appetizer, snack or as a side for dinner.