Best mango juice recipe homemade with fresh locally available fruits. Best to be served at any time during the day including the breakfast. Moreover, the customization options are limitless.
This mango juice recipe talks all about the tips and secrets for making good fresh juice. Moreover, we also talk about variation option ideas, the benefits of mango, and few FAQs about this recipe. Hope you find it useful.
I know these vibrant fruits are meant for brightness and brings big smiles in our faces.
And now we have it reached a stage where it is officially summer here. Mangoes are available abundant in this period. And I always prefer to eat them as raw. This brings sunshine or sunshine brings Mangoes? I do not know the answer to this question. But all I know was how to eat or how to enjoying eating it.
Everyone has their own style of eating this fruit like drinking the best mango juice. but I love slicing into three sections leaving pit as the middle section. I take a spoon and scoop out the flesh like ice cream. Yum, this method does taste great if the skin of the mangoes is firm.
What if the skin of the mango is not firm? no issues, just squeeze them for this mango juice recipe. This drink is energetic and healthy right made in your home and definitely not from concentrate.
Making homemade mango juice recipe is the not difficult task. all that you need us the fresh mangoes and a little bit of patience. And this task is much easier when the mangoes are ripe pulpy.
If the mangoes are soft and tender, then you can gently press between in your palm with the skin on. Subsequently, you can cut open the skin, and pour into glasses. This is a simple trick for making mango juice recipe to make this healthy drink without using any blender or juicer.
There is one and only important requirement for this mango juice drink without using blender or juicer. That is the mango should be pulpy and tender when touched.
The benefits of mangoes:
According to Medical news today says that 1 cup of mango pulp contains, 100% daily need for Vitamin C, one gram of protein, 35% of Vitamin A, 10% of vitamin B-6, 8% of Vitamin K and potassium.
There are many mango juice benefits to list out. Above is the small quote from the popular online journal.
So the next time when you visit grocery stores, Do not forget to get the fresh mangoes. Also, make the most delicious and energetic drink effortlessly at home with this easy mango juice recipe.
FAQs about Mango Juice recipe:
Can I add milk to mango juice? If you want to add milk to the mango juice recipe, I would advise you to use the cold milk to the cold mangoes. This way the properties of milk and the mangoes are preserved.
Can mango juice be frozen? You can freeze the mango pulp and it does stay good for about a month. But I never tried to freeze as it would get vanished within a day. And this mango juice recipe is to consume it for the same day.
Can you juice the mango skin? This is a question I got it from some of the readers. And my answer would be "No". Normally I would not strain the mango juice. And I love to have all those fibers while sipping through. But when we juice the mangoes with the skin on, it would affect the texture and you need to strain it before using. I generally juice this fruit and discard its skin.
How to make mango juice without a juicer. I say discussed here earlier you can make the mango juice without the juicer if the mangoes are ripe and pulpy. If the mango flesh is very tender and soft to touch, then you don't need any blender to make juice out of the fruit.
- Choose the mangoes which ripen and softer when touched. Gently roll the fruit in between the palms by applying little pressure. Then cut open the mango and pour the pulp into the serving glass. Add water, sugar and ice cube to it and enjoy the freshly squeezed healthy beverage. Avoid sugar if it not necessary.
- What if the mangoes are firm? Roll them into a paper bag and leave it on the counter for 2-3 days and use it. You can also scoop out flesh, mash it up using a fork. It is ok to leave few chunks are as they would turn as surprise elements while sipping. Follow this real mango juice recipe, once the mangoes become ripen enough to make the juice.
And in the winter times if I don't really get the fresh mangoes that are always another option available. Get a tin of mango pulp from your stores, and make sure that it is "100% mango pulp".
Can I make a cocktail with mango juice? Of course, this is the basic recipe and good to make mango juice cocktails also. Fresh juice really tastes great for the cocktails. To your drink, add this along with mint leaves. Enjoy this delectable drink for the dinner and make your guests also feel happy.
Can I the juice without sugar? Most of the time, the mangoes are sweet enough that they do not require any extra sugar. But you may add sugar to the desired level according to the mangoes individual taste. You may also natural sweeteners like honey, agave nectar etc.
I personally, do not prefer to add sugar, my glass will have thicker pulp and with less water. Without adding artificial sugar, I still can enjoy this tasty drink.
Few variations for mango juice recipe: Combine orange or pineapple or apple juice. Anyone or all of them. And drinking fresh juice is important here, and not the number fruits added. So add any fresh juice to make it super flavor.
Looking for more Mango Recipes?
Want to make mango juice recipe to be more party friendly?
- Add a couple of mint leaves. Gently crush them between the fingers before adding to the drink. The slight flavor of mint makes the juice great.
- Fresh Basil leaves are also a great complimenting ingredient.
- Add some milk to milk to make mango milkshake.
- Adding yogurt to the fresh juice to make Mango Lassi.
- Chop mangoes into small pieces without the skin and add that to the pitcher.
- You may also add a teaspoon of chopped ginger to give a little zing.
Thus, you understand how the preparation of mango juice is very simple for the party.
Looking for more fruit drink recipes?
Fresh juice is always better than the store bought bottle juices. So try making this pure mango juice recipe at home as often you can. And it is not a tough task as you thought. Consuming them as raw is more beneficial than drinking them as in the form of juice. So make your decisions wisely according to suit you.
There are many mango varieties available in the market, and all of them does taste great for making this mango juice recipe.
Mango Juice recipe
- 6 mango
- 1/4 cup sugar or as required
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups water or according to thickness you prefer
- Wash and clean the mangoes.
- slice them into three leaving pit in the middle.
- Scoop out the flesh.
- Add the flesh, sugar and water in the blender.
- Blend them until it forms smooth pulp.
- Strain it to filter fibers and small chunks.
- Add required water, ice cubes, and sugar and combine.
- Serve chilled in tall glasses.