Grilled Salmon Fish Fillets with 3 main ingredients, step by step instructions and pictures. A healthy fitness meal with simple and easy steps, foolproof recipe. The salmon fish is soft and moist, and every bite has the unique flavor.
Nowadays, we are turning big devotees of Salmon fish. As everyone knows already that it loaded with tons of healthy factors. And moreover, we get fresh, super cleaned fish here in the East coast area. The freshness of the fish to the most important factor which determines the taste and flavor. And this rule is not only applicable for the fish but also for any other meat varieties.
Tips for making this recipe in Non-Indian Kitchen is below. And If you are looking for other grilling recipes?
Cumin powder and coriander powder has a special bondage with fish. These two spices blend to the fish to the perfect. These spices are used not only for its flavor but also for its medicinal factors. So, these grilled salmon fish fillets are the healthiest way of having dinner.
Grilled fish can be served either as the main course or as a side dish for Rice. Tastier if it had along with some pasta.
Grilled Salmon Fish
Grilled Salmon Fish Fillets with 3 main ingredients, step by step instructions and pictures. A healthy fitness meal with simple and easy steps, foolproof recipe.
- 3 Salmon fish fillets
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt or as required
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil for spraying
- Add a teaspoon of coriander powder, a teaspoon of cumin powder, the teaspoon of chili powder along with half a teaspoon of salt over the fish fillets.
- Marinate the fish by using hands to combine all the ground spices to coat the fish pieces. Make sure that the spices get evenly covered. Leave it aside to get marinated for about 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat grill in the high heat setting. Spray cooking oil on the surface of the grill. Place the spices coated fish fillets over the grill plate. Again spray oil liberally and close the lid. Flip the salmon fish or 2-3 times in regular intervals. Grill for about 4-5 minutes or until the fish gets cooked completely even in the center part of the piece.
- Serve Grilled Salmon Fish as the main course or as a side dish.
Serving Suggestions Grilled Salmon Fish:
1. Enjoy having it for lunch or dinner. Either as the main course or as a side dish.
2. Serving along with Rice or Pasta, make a wholesome meal.
Tips and Variations Grilled Salmon Fish:
1. The same marinade can also be used for making pan fried fish.
2. Thinking of making chicken or Paneer tonight, no problem use the same ingredients, definitely, they would also turn good finger licking food.
Tips For Cooking in Non-Indian Kitchen:
1. I think no complaints would arise for this recipe, as these ingredients are readily available in your nearby grocery store, in the spice Isle.