Kiwi Popsicle with Lemonade is a fabulous and refreshing tropical-inspired snack. The preparation is straightforward, and takes just a few minutes; just fill in the mold with lemonade and kiwi slices. The outcome looks tempting and would be loved by everyone.
The Kiwi Popsicle recipe requires Lemonade and does not need a fancy mold; you can use glasses, tiny teacups, and even disposable eco-friendly teacups as molds.
The taste of Kiwi and lemonade makes it perfect to be made of the popsicle. It looks amusing; enjoying the slice of fruit is entertaining, like unearthing a treasure. It is a fun way to make the children eat fruits.
- I prefer to have kiwi slices as a whole instead of making it puree, as it looks gorgeous, and every bite of fresh fruit makes this kiwi popsicle more delicious.
- This does not have a strict recipe; you may use any combo. You may use orange, mango, pineapple juice, or mango Lassi.
- I did not add much sugar to the lemonade, but you may add if you prefer or natural sweeteners like honey.
- You may use any molds of your choice. If you are bored with your regular popsicle mold, try freezer-friendly tea cups, small cups, or bowls.
- You may also puree kiwi instead of slices.
- For the best-balanced popsicle sticks, insert them into the molds after freezing them for an hour.
Printable recipe card
- 1 lemon
- 3-4 cups water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 kiwi
- Squeeze lemon into the water, add sugar and salt.
- Taste and adjust salt and sugar according to your preference.
- Peel and cut kiwi into half an inch thickness or as per the size of the molds.
- Arrange the slices one above the other.
- Add lemonade upto ¾th of the molds.
- Freeze it for about 1 hour, insert popsicle sticks.
- Again freeze it for about 3-4 hours until it solidifies completely.
- Enjoy Kiwi Popsicle Lemonade.