Felt tired of non-stop ingredient listed recipes? this Lemon grilled chicken recipe is super simple to make. Can you imagine a recipe requires very few basic ingredients? Try this recipe, definitely, it will not disappoint you.
I took a small break for a while just to strengthen this blog on the technical side. Thanks friends for all your email and Facebook inquiries. I do not wish to fill the posts with all junks and useless info, I stood little away, took a deep breath and coming back here again.
I can hear you asking whether this post is loaded with tons of information?, No, not at all..this is just another piece of information, which could minimize the amount of time you spend in the kitchen, in the process of making inspiring dishes.
Chicken is always a pampered ingredient, which can amalgamate with any supportive ingredients and can transform into entirely a new dish. In this recipe, I went with the thinly sliced chicken breasts, which gets cooked quickly when compared to other parts of the chicken.
Give a final wash with vinegar to remove any foul smell from the chicken pieces. This is the basic tip, which I always follow if my recipe does not require ginger and garlic. My son would bounce back the chicken plates if it has the traces of foul smell. So I always make it as a routine with vinegar wash or ginger n garlic addition.
This grilled lemon chicken recipe is best suited for the chicken breasts, chicken tenderloin. I love to have Rotini Pasta along with this chicken.
Lemon Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 4 pieces Thinly Sliced Chicken breast
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt or as required
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar for washing
- If the chicken breasts are thicker, then slice them to thinner as required. Wash Chicken pieces well. Pat dry the them with kitchen towel or tissue paper.
- Add salt, lemon juice, dried basil leaves. And allow them to sit in the counter top for about 10-20 minutes.
- In the Griller, spray cooking oil or butter and place this marinated chicken. Spray cooking oil again. Arrange few slices of lemon around the chicken slices. Close the lid and cook it for 4-5 minutes. Flip it and grill it till it gets cooked completely.
- Remove Lemon Chicken from the griller and serve along with fresh cut salad.
Serving Suggestions For Lemon Grilled Chicken Recipe:
1.Serve as the appetizer or as a side.
2.Serving with the fresh salad make it as a full meal.
Tips and Variations:
1. To remove the foul smell of the chicken, wash it with vinegar.
2. Decide the cooking time as per the thickness of the chicken.
3. Leaving the chicken grilled for a longer time will lead to hard chicken.
Searching for a drink to be served along with this recipe? check out this non-alcoholic Orange Punch recipe.