How about having a brunch along with an orange spritzer on the spring day? Orange Spritzer nonalcoholic recipe is great for people who look for a healthy, whole family drink still with the same fun.
This sparkling orange juice is 100% easy recipe, can be made just before serving. So no mess and fuss.
What is spritzer? Spritzer is a European chilled drink, usually made with wine and carbonated mineral water or sparkling mineral water.
But to make this family-friendly, we are substituting it with healthy 100% orange juice and sparkling water. And can we call as sparkling orange juice?
A regular meal can be more appealing when it is served with the most suitable drink. I never go with any drink along with a meal, as it would be too much sugar for me.
And nowadays cans of sodas are never on my shopping list. The amount of sugar added to a single soda can be made me faint. You might also know this already, if not just search for the term 'Sugar content in soda(or the product name)'. You will accept what I'm trying to say.
Please try to avoid taking in any store-bought sodas with added sugar. Thus we jointly create a healthy world.
The orange spritzer nonalcoholic recipe is also one of such attempts to go for healthy replacement recipes.
I went with nonsugar carbonated water for the fizz and 100% orange juice. While making a purchase, always check for '100% orange juice'. Making orange juice from the fresh fruit is more healthy, you may also check orange punch.
Orange Spritzer, non alcoholic Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups sparkling water / Carbonated Soda
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 orange for decoration
- In a pitcher, add orange juice, carbonated soda/sparkling mineral water.
- Transfer to tall serving glasses.
- Top it with ice cubes.
- Decorate with fresh orange slices.
- And serve chilled in tall glasses.
Serving Suggestions for Orange Spritzer nonalcoholic Recipe:
1. Spritzers are to be served in tall glasses.
2. It can be served along with any meals. Perfect for brunch meals.
Tips and Variations:
1. Try replacing orange juice with other juices and make their own spritzers.
2. Making fresh juice is more healthy, this recipe would be more healthy if you make your own orange juice at home.
3. Combine all the ingredients at the time of service, to retain the fizz.