How about having a brunch with an orange spritzer on the spring day? The Orange Spritzer nonalcoholic recipe is excellent for people who are looking for an easy, whole-family drink still with the same fun.
This sparkling orange juice is a 100% easy recipe, and can be made just before serving. So, no mess and fuss.
What is a spritzer? Spritzer is a European chilled drink, usually made with wine and carbonated or sparkling mineral water.
But to make this family-friendly, we are substituting it with 100% orange juice and sparkling water. And can we call it sparkling orange juice?
A regular meal can be more appealing when served with the most suitable drink.
The orange spritzer nonalcoholic recipe is also one of such attempts to go for healthy replacement recipes.
I used nonsugar carbonated water for the fizz and 100% orange juice. While making a purchase, always check for '100% orange juice'. Or make homemade orange juice from the fresh fruits. You may also check orange punch.
Printable recipe card
Orange Spritzer, non alcoholic Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups sparkling water / Carbonated Soda
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 orange for decoration
- In a pitcher, add orange juice, carbonated soda/sparkling mineral water.
- Transfer to tall serving glasses.
- Top it with ice cubes.
- Decorate with fresh orange slices.
- And serve chilled in tall glasses.
Serving Suggestions for Orange Spritzer Nonalcoholic Recipe:
1. Spritzers are to be served in tall glasses.
2. It can be served along with any meal. Perfect for brunch meals.
Tips and Variations:
1. Try replacing orange juice with other juices and make their spritzers.
2. Combine all the ingredients during service to retain the fizz.