The Vegetable Pancake Poppers recipe is the Indian twist for the ready-made pancake mix.
Making the pancake mixture into doughnut-shaped balls is easier to grab and perfect food on the go. Vegetable added to the recipe increases the natural value of the dish.
After seeing the success of this recipe, I pat myself back and could feel an invisible crown on my head. This small happiness makes us move forward, with more and more confidence.
Pancake mix has been sitting in my cabinet for a long time. Generally, we do not prefer breakfast, as it may take a trying time to sit in front of the plate until we finish it.
But making them into bite-size pieces eases the children to finish their breakfast, while they run for the books and shoes in the busy morning hours.
Sitting in the foreign land makes to try many fusion dishes with the locally available ingredients. This recipe is one of its kind.
I have added little more ginger to this recipe as required by a family for this time. You may skip it or reduce it according to your choice. Both the way Vegetable pancake poppers taste good.
How to make Vegetable pancake poppers
1. Wash and clean peas, carrots, ginger, chilies or any other vegetable. Chop finely carrot, ginger. green chilies.
2. Combine a cup of ready-made pancake mix with all prepared vegetables.
3. In a medium flame, Heat the Paniyaram pan over the stove and drizzle the little oil over them.
4. Scoop the pancake batter and pour them individually to each cup. Again, drizzle the little oil over the batter. Cover the lid and cook it. Flip it once the bottom side turns golden brown.
Without covering the lid, cook it for another a minute, to make it evenly get cooked, even in the center part. Serve Vegetable Pancake Poppers hot with your favorite sauce.
Other spicy breakfast recipes
Printable recipe card
Vegetable Pancake Poppers recipe
- Wash and clean peas, carrots, ginger, chilies or any other vegetable. Chop finely carrot, ginger. green chilies.
- Combine a cup of ready made pancake mix with the all prepared vegetables, salt and water.
- In the medium flame, Heat Paniyaram pan over the stove, drizzle the little oil over them.
- Scoop the pancake batter and pour them individually to each cup. Again drizzle the little oil over the batter. Cover the lid and cook it. Flip it, once the bottom side turned golden brown. Without covering the lid, cook it for another a minute, to make it evenly get cooked, even in the center part. Serve Vegetable Pancake Poppers hot with your favorite sauce.
1. Serve with tangy tomato sauce. The marinara sauce makes it feel like Italian.
2. You can also make your sauce by combining, tomato ketchup with hot Sriracha Sauce.
3. Best to be served for breakfast.
4. Good snacking food for the children in the evening.
Tips and Variations of Vegetables Pancake Poppers:
1. Cook low to medium flame, as the pancake mix tends to cook fast.
2. Generally, drizzling of oil is unnecessary if you make it in the nonstick pan.
3. If you are serving the children, be liberal in adding Ghee while cooking.