Pineapple Bread Recipe: How many of you bored with same old regular bread for everyday breakfast? It's the time to venture with other easy but interesting flavors of bread. This Pineapple bread is one such 'must to try' recipe, I know you would also astonish to see the end result.
Pineapple is the tropical fruit and available in the stores for the summer time. Even the canned pineapples would be working great, if fresh pineapples are not available or if you are little hesitant to clean up this messy fruit. If you feel it is hard to get the fruit out of this thorny outside, just cut lengthwise the thorny fruit into four. And scoop out the fruit from the skin. This way, you may not work too much with the thorns.
In this Pineapple Bread Recipe, adding pineapple essence is optional, but adding few drops of pineapple essence would bring lots of tropical flavor to this bread.
How to make Pineapple Bread:
1. Separate egg white and yolks. Beat egg whites separately with the whisk till it becomes frothy. Then add egg yolks and beat again well.
2. Chop pineapple into smaller chunks, and leave few bigger chunks for topping.
3. Add sugar and-and sifted flour and beat again, till it forms a smooth dough. Add pineapple chunks and gently mix them to this dough.
4. Grease and dust evenly to all sides of the baking tray. Fill half of the tray with the dough, as it tends to rise well.
5. Place the bigger pineapple chunks on top of the dough and sprinkle brown sugar over the pineapple chunks.
6. In the preheated oven for 350° F, bake for about 30 min or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean. Invert immediately onto the platter.
Pineapple Bread Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 rings fresh pineapple chopped into small chunks
- 1 cup all-purpose flour / maida
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 drops pineapple flavor extract optional
- Preheat the oven for 350° F.
- Grease and dust evenly to all sides of the baking loaf pan.
- Separate egg white and yolks.
- Beat egg whites with the whisk till it becomes frothy.
- Then add egg yolks and beat again well.
- Add sugar and all purpose flour in intervals and whisk again-until it forms a smooth dough.
- Add pineapple chunks and pineapple flavor extract. And gently mix them to this dough.
- Fill half of the baking loaf pan with the dough.
- Place the bigger pineapple chunks on top surface and sprinkle brown sugar over the pineapple chunks.
- In the preheated oven bake for about 30 min or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes. And serve.
Tips and Variations for Pineapple Bread Recipe:
Add nuts and dried fruits for more crunchy texture.