Cantaloupe Salad Recipe, beautiful flavor, and the diced green pepper adds another dimension to the flavor and color of the salad. It's perfect party-pleasing recipe too. 'Cantaloupe Salad' a must try a recipe on summer days. Cantaloupes are the initial symptoms of forthcoming hot summer. They are firm, juicier and belongs to the Melon family.
Our Veggie stores would store tons of melons on the front side and would tempt us to pick them from its cartons. I'm too a great victim of these marketing strategies. As soon as I saw cantaloupes are the store's rack, I literally ran and grabbed those cute little balls. This recipe has beautiful flavor, and the diced green pepper adds another dimension to the flavor and color of the salad. It's perfect party recipe too.
This Cantaloupe Salad Recipe is the little variation to the regular cantaloupe juice recipe. Morning 11'O clock is the very dangerous time for the women at home who is on diet. It is the time where the stomach slightly craves for snacks and fingers search to push unhealthy things into our blood stream. So, having a habit of snacking on fruits on vegetables in this time period is healthy for body and mind.
How to make:
1. Assemble all the ingredients on the chopping board. Wash and clean cantaloupe, green pepper, tomatoes.
2. Dice them into bite sizes evenly. In a bowl, gently mix all the diced ingredients. Squeeze lemon juice over it, add salt and crushed peppercorns. Taste it and adjust the salt and lemon juice here. If you wish to add heat to it, add finely chopped green chilies to the salad.
Transfer Cantaloupe Salad to the serving bowl. Serve them with crispier Tortillas or Indian Papad. This is the best healthier and tastier snack for all ages.
By now, you might have chosen the salad for today's menu. Now are you thinking about the drink, give it a try to Kiwi Fresh Juice.
Cantaloupe Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cantaloupe bite size cubes
- 1/2 cup tomato bite-size cubes
- 1/2 cup green pepper bite-size cubes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp green chili /serrano pepper minced.
- 1 tsp black pepper coarsely ground
- 1/4 tsp salt or as required
- In a mixing bowl, cantaloupe cubes, tomato, green pepper, lemon juice, minced green chili, crushed black pepper, and salt.
- Toss until all ingredients are combined well.
- Transfer to the serving bowl. Serve them with nachos.
Tips and Variations for Cantaloupe Salad Recipe:
Add diced cucumber, sweet corn kernels are also the variations can be done to this recipe.