Strawberry milkshake is an easy and simple basic recipe, that has to be made whenever you are left with the bunch of fresh strawberries. A perfect dish for the children, which provides more nutrients and vitamins.
I do have much passion for eating fruits as raw. But at times, love to treat me with the feast with these types of guilt-free recipes. In this fast-moving world, sitting for a while and enjoying a sip of milkshake makes us feel in the real heaven. Yeah, I take a tall glass whenever I need a halt and look back.
The strawberry milkshake recipe is very easy and simple to make. The recipe which I am describing here is a basic recipe. But incorporate your imagination with the available ingredients to make it much more nutritious and Healthy.
To make the recipe more healthy, avoid adding refined sugar in spite add honey. Where honey brings more minerals along.
How to Make Strawberry milkshake
1. In a blender/juicer, add strawberries, sugar, and half of milk. Run the machine for about 2 minutes until no visible chunks.
2. Add remaining milk. Transfer to the serving glasses by topping with ice cubes and fresh strawberry slices. And serve immediately.
- 300 grams strawberry
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 21/2 cup almond milk
- ice cubes as needed
- In a blender/juicer, add strawberries, sugar, and almond milk. Run the machine for about 2 minutes until no visible chunks.
- Add remaining milk. Transfer to the serving glasses by topping with ice cubes and fresh strawberry slices. And serve immediately.
1. To retain all the nutrients of the fresh fruit, serve immediately.
2. Serving with fruit slices are optional, I would recommend them when it is served for the children.
Tips and Variations for Strawberry Milk Shake:
1. Add honey or other natural sugar to substitute refined sugar.
2. Add vanilla extract for more flavor.