Super Creamy Avocado Pasta Recipe can be made in less than 20 minutes. So substitute your regular pasta sauce with avocado. Make your dinner/lunch vegan and vegetarian.
As I told you before, this delicious creamy avocado pasta can be made in a few minutes and with few ingredients.
No cooking made on the stove for a longer time. Just cook the pasta as per the package instructions. And the rest can be made on the kitchen countertop.
How to make vegan Avocado Pasta:
Best ripe avocados are great. Ripen them before making this recipe. Do you know how to make an avocado soft? Roll them in a paper bag or newspaper and keep them on kitchen shelves.
Leave it for 2-4 days to get ripe according to your requirements. Check-in between, into once a day, to avoid any mess.
Substituting multigrain pasta with regular pasta would cut down some calories and add more nutritional value every time we make it.
Cheese tastes yummy, but I'm replacing it with vegan choices like this creamy avocado. I'm delighted with the result and planning to replace avocado with any cheesy dips.
Printable recipe card
Avocado Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup pasta
- 2 avocado peeled and pitted
- ½ cup tomato chopped
- 1 Serrano pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt or as required
- Cook pasta as per the package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Cut avocado into half.
- Remove the seed, scoop out the flesh using wide spoon,
- To a food processor, add avocado flesh, tomato, garlic, Serrano pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, and salt.
- Run food processor/blender until all the ingredients blends and mashed up well.
- Add this creamy avocado to the cooked pasta which we have set aside in the first step.
- Use a spatula for blending them and make sure that they are evenly coat with the avocado sauce.
- Serve Super Creamy Avocado Pasta Recipe immediately.