Tandoori Grilled Chicken, Super quick, spicy and can be made with very few ingredients. Perfect for quick dinners, guest, and bachelors. Just mix the ingredients and grill it, as simple as this.
My statistical data shows that ‘Pepperbowl.com’ has a huge visitors of bachelors, looking for Indian recipes. Staying away from home, longing for mom’s food and love is an inconsolable phase in every bachelor’s life. Video chatting for long hours could not also bring back those charming moments. Mom’ love and her food cannot be substituted with anything. Getting the life adjusted where ever you are, can surpass the moments a little. But this recipe could pacify you a little, in your busy hectic schedule. This recipe can be made the maximum of 10 minutes.
Few things are necessary to make our life convenient and simple. Individually frozen chicken breasts are available in your local stores. And try to invest also in a good Griller, which is available plenty in the market. The Griller need not be the fancy one to beautify your deck, it can be a simple one to fit on your kitchen counter.
If you are searching for other easy chicken recipes, do check Lemon Garlic Chicken, Pan-fried Garlic Chicken and Szechuan Chicken.
My growing son would love to have chicken in any form. So I try out my hands with various ways just to make him eat this protein-rich food. He loved this recipe to the most and finished off before even, it goes to the dining table. He might have been pulled to the kitchen due to the aroma of this grilled tandoori chicken. He just came stood behind me, was speaking to me about his classmates, brought forks and knives, finishes off over the kitchen counter itself. So I need to make fresh batches for the dinner again. It’s a double pleasure when we see our mission gets completed with the grand success.
If griller is not available, you can also try this in your pan.
How to make:
1. Wash and clean chicken breast, add Tandoori chicken masala, curd, salt.
2. Add chili powder, for more spiciness.
3. Mix thoroughly, so that the chicken breasts evenly coasted with the masala we made.
4. Place the chicken in the Hot griller, cook both the sides, until the grill makes seen on both the sides. It took 4-5 minutes to complete the process in my griller.
5. Serve it with some raw salad, chopped vegetables. A super quick tandoori chicken is ready.
Best to be paired with coriander chutney, homemade salsa.
Tandoori Grilled Chicken
- 5 Chicken breast Thin Slices
- 1 tsp Tandoori Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 3 tbsp Yogurt / curd
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Wash and clean chicken breast, add Tandoori chicken masala, curd, salt.
- Add chili powder, for more spiciness.
- Mix thoroughly, so that the chicken breasts evenly coasted with the masala we made.
- Place the chicken in the Hot griller, cook both the sides, until the grill makes seen on both the sides. It took 4-5 minutes to complete the process in my griller.
- Serve it with some raw salad, chopped vegetables. A super quick tandoori chicken is ready.
Tips and Variations:
Chicken thigh meat portion can also be used for this recipe. You may take a few minutes more to get cooked than chicken breasts.