Vegetable Noodles Recipe is very easy to make and it is a favorite Indo-Chinese food for everyone. This recipe is loaded with tons of nutritional values. This is the Chinese recipe customized to Indian taste.
My lazy days are loaded with these type of easy recipes. It is not necessary that we need to spend hours together for tasty food. Sometimes, some recipes provide the easier job with satisfying results. And this is one of its kind.
Vegetable Noodles Recipe
- 1 Hakka Noodles pocket
- 1/4 Cup Onion julienne cut
- 1/4 Cup Carrots julienne cut
- 1/4 Cup Spring Beans julienne cut
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Green Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Cook noodles in the boiling water for 2-3 min till it becomes soft, fluffy and half cooked.Adding 1 tsp of oil will make the noodles non-sticky.
- In pan or a wok/kadai, add 2-3 tbsp of oil followed by garlic, soy sauce, green chili sauce, hot sauce..and then half cooked noodles.Mix all the ingredients gently.
- Now, add the chopped(preferably julienne cuts) vegetables...and we are ready.
- and Vegetable noodles can be served with Manchurians, chili side dishes.
Do not forget to check out another recipe of Noodles, try this Mushroom Noodles here in PepperBowl.
1.Can be served hot for lunch or dinner.
2. Serve along with Indochinese side dishes like garlic chicken, gobi Manchurian, chili chicken.
Tips and Variations for Vegetable Noodles Recipe:
1. Add scramble chicken pieces to make chicken noodles.
2. Scrambled egg can also be added at the end.
3. Need to be cautious while cooking the noodles, as few minutes of overcooking can make it mushy.