Egg fried rice
This egg fried rice Indian style recipe which is fast and straightforward, you pat yourself with joy — made fresh with eggs, rice, cabbage, carrot, green pepper
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup Rice cooked and refrigerated
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup Carrot Julienne cut
- 1/4 cup Green pepper Julienne cut
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Green onion chopped for garnishing
In a pan add a teaspoon of cooking oil and egg.
Whisk until it becomes soft scrambles. Transfer and keep aside
On the same pan, add cooking oil and minced garlic.
Saute until garlic fragrant.
Add cabbage, carrot and green pepper.
On high flame, stir fry them until they are half cooked
Then add rice and toss them until all combined.
Now add scrambled egg and toss for a minute.
Garnish with chopped green onion and serve hot.
- Make egg scrambles first or in a separate pan.
- Use cool cooked rice for stir-frying.
- Refrigerated rice gives better results.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2955IU | Vitamin C: 31.1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.8mg