Super easy to make Zucchini pan cake recipe, requires just very few ingredients. And it needs few minutes for preparing and a healthy twist on your regular breakfast.
For some food, you do not have really to taste it say “GOOD“. By hearing the name and its ingredients, you can absolutely guess that. These zucchini pancakes are one such recipe, that is loved by everyone, with regular ingredients.
It is very easier to make, and just a healthier twist of regular breakfast pancakes.
With the same recipe, many variations can be made, with the same batter made for this recipe can be used to make zucchini cake pops as well. To have an idea, you may also check Blueberry cake pop recipe, which was published on my blog sometime earlier.
The zucchini added to these pancakes makes it tasty and soft, they just melt in your mouth. I served myself with honey, but my son loved it with maple syrup.
Here, I have added a just few drizzles of cooking oil to cut down calories from my breakfast. but it really tastes yumm, when it get cooked with a blob of butter. This is just my suggestion and goes by your choice.
Pancake mix – 1 Cup
Egg – 1
Milk – 1/2 Cup
Grated Zucchini – 1 Cup
Cooking oil for drizzling
Honey/syrup for serving
How to make Zucchini pan cake recipe:
1. Wash and clean zucchini and grate.
2. In a mixing bowl, add pan cake mix, 1/2 cup of milk, and an egg.
3. Whisk it until everything blends together well.
4. Add grated zucchini.
5. Combine it as well with the batter.
6. Heat pan on lower to medium heat. Pour or scoop 1/4th cup(approximately) of batter on to the griddle. Cook until it becomes golden brown on both the sides.
7. Serve hot with honey or syrup of your choice, along with fresh fruits.
Tips and variations for Zucchini pan cake recipe:
- Add grated carrots instead of zucchini.
- To make perfectly round pancakes, use cookie cutters. They come handy and easy to handle. But careful when taking it away from the pan, as they may be hot to handle.
- To make these little more interesting, pour the batter over to cake pop molds and make zucchini cake pops.
- Add a blob of butter while cooking to enhance the taste.
- The left over pancakes can be refrigerated and microwaved when needed.
- The batter can also be refrigerated when stored in air tight containers.
- Serve it with honey or maple syrup, blueberry syrup or simple syrup.
- Serving hot make these more taste.
Zucchini pan cake recipe
Super easy to make Zucchini pan cake recipe, requires just very few ingredients. And it needs few minutes for preparing and a healthy twist to your regular breakfast.
- 1 Cup Pancake mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Zucchini Grated
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil for drizzling
- Wash and clean zucchini and grate.
- In a mixing bowl, add pan cake mix, 1/2 cup of milk, and an egg.
- Whisk it until everything blends together well.
- Add grated zucchini.
- Combine it as well with the batter.
- Heat pan in lower-medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter on to the griddle. Cook until it becomes golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot.