Spicy Chinese green beans made with chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame seeds. It looks gorgeously with sprinkled sesame seeds.
Soft and tender green beans made perfectly like in the restaurant-style. Perfect for any large crowd or for any special meals.
Spicy Chinese green bean, I make this special spicy dish whenever I plan for barbecue or grilling dinner. Here, not to mention that is welcomed by my family every time I make.
Chinese spicy green bean is the easiest dish you could make which approximately takes around 15 minutes from start to finish. So, no need to plan ahead for making. There are no time-consuming jobs involved in this recipe.
Just chop off the tails, cook the beans and toss it. That's it, the only thing you need to have handy with ingredients like chili paste, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
Chinese green bean is healthy as well. You get all the benefits of green beans and sesame seeds are a good source of calcium too.
Pro tips for Chinese spicy green bean
- Select a fresh green beans. Fresh vegetables always taste great and healthy too.
- Chop off the head. I use to remove both head and tail. I honestly do not know the reason, but my mom does it and I' following her too.
- Though Adding sesame seeds are optional here in this recipe, but I would suggesting they to add as it great for appealing to the eyes, adds crunchiness while eating and also it is a great source of calcium.
- If you are planning to make for the large crowd, cook green beans ahead and refrigerate it. Toss it few hours before you serve.
- I would suggest you use rice vinegar, as it is more flavor full and brings out a great taste.
- The cooking time for the green bean depends on how crisp you want. I wanted my green beans to be perfectly cooked and it needed 4 minutes approximately for making Chinese green beans.
Spicy Chinese green beans
- 1 lbs green bean
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- Wash and clean green beans
- In a large pan, bring water to rolling boil.
- Add green beans and cook it for about 4-6 minutes or until is crisp and cooked. Check in between.
- Once it cooked perfectly, transfer to cold water. Drain it, and pat dry.
- Heat a pan. Add a teaspoon of cooking oil in low heat.
- Add sesame seeds and fry it crackles. Then add soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili garlic sauce, and green beans.
- Fry until everything coats green beans evenly.
- Serve hot.