Every fruit has its own features and specialty. Pineapple is the mysterious fruit with thorny, nonappetitive exterior and tremendously delicious inside.
No one could guess such an aromatic, tingling taste of the fruit from its messy look. No one could guess such an aromatic, tingling taste of the fruit from its messy look.
This grilled veggie salad was an excellent hit in our family.
So far, I'm not lucky enough to get the sweeter pineapple every time. This time too my bad luck fetched me this extremely sour pineapple, which is unfit for making pineapple juice.
These type of soaring pineapples requires tons of sugar for juice and smoothie recipes. Choices are in our hands for turning bad lucks into good lucks, which can favor us in extremely better ways.
Ah, Pineapple is taking me to the philosophical route, am I babbling something? What I'm trying to say is, in spite of all my worries, this Grilled pineapple with grilled veggies salad was an excellent hit in our family.
How to make Grilled Veggie Salad
In the Griller, with the high-temperature setting, place the pineapples, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes or the veggies of your choice.
Grill them for about 2 min or until grill marks are visible over the pineapples. Flip them on the other side. And grill again for another 2 min or until it is done.
Imagining grilling anything without green papers is nearly impossible for me. Rather than its color, it also acts as a flavoring enhancer.
Since the pineapple I bought today was sour, I went with sweeter dressing, So honey is the healthier option for the healthier salad.
Other salads you may like,
- Yogurt fruit salad
- Fresh dragon fruit salad
- Fresco salad
- Indian quinoa salad
- Black bean corn avocado salad
- Balsamic Green Bean Recipe
Grilled pineapple with grilled veggies salad
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 onion medium size-sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 tbsp honey
- In the Grill, with the high temperature setting, place the pineapples rings, and the slices of onion, green peppers, tomato.
- Grill them for about 2 min or until grill marks are visible over the pineapple rings.
- Flip them on the other side. And grill again for another 2 min or until it is done.
- In a mixing bowl, toss all the grilled vegetables into honey and serve immediately.
Serve with grilled chicken, fish.