Every fruit has its features and specialty. Pineapple is a mysterious fruit with a thorny, nonappetitive exterior and tremendously delicious inside.
No one could guess such an aromatic, tingling taste of the fruit from its messy look. No one could imagine such a fragrant, tingling taste of the fruit from its dirty look.
This grilled veggie salad was an excellent hit in our family.
So far, I'm not lucky enough to get the sweeter pineapple every time. This time, too, my bad luck fetched me this extremely sour pineapple, unfit for making pineapple juice.
Soaring pineapples require tons of sugar for juice and smoothie recipes. Choices are in our hands for turning bad luck into good luck, which can favor us in significantly better ways.
Ah, Pineapple is taking me to the philosophical route. Am I babbling something? What I'm trying to say is, despite all my worries, this Grilled pineapple with grilled veggies salad was an excellent hit in our family.
How to make Grilled Veggie Salad
In the Griller, with the high-temperature setting, place the pineapples, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, or the veggies of your choice.
Grill them for about 2 min or until grill marks are visible over the pineapples. Flip them on the other side. Grill again for another 2 min or until it is done.
Imagining grilling anything without green papers is nearly impossible for me. Rather than its color, it also acts as a flavoring enhancer.
Since the pineapple I bought today was sour, I went with a sweeter dressing,
Other salads you may like,
- Yogurt fruit salad
- Fresh dragon fruit salad
- Fresco salad
- Indian quinoa salad
- Black bean corn avocado salad
- Balsamic Green Bean Recipe
Printable recipe card
Grilled pineapple with grilled veggies salad
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 onion medium size-sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 tablespoon honey
- In the Grill, with the high temperature setting, place the pineapples rings, and the slices of onion, green peppers, tomato.
- Grill them for about 2 min or until grill marks are visible over the pineapple rings.
- Flip them on the other side. And grill again for another 2 min or until it is done.
- In a mixing bowl, toss all the grilled vegetables into honey and serve immediately.
Serve with grilled chicken or fish.