Broccoli Salad, a super hit recipe for its nutritional facts and great crunchy texture. A salad with the perfect blend of sweet baby carrots and sharp apple cider vinegar.
Broccoli is very good for health. This salad is very simple and easy to make yet very delicious too. This is an excellent source of Vitamin A, C, K, potassium, manganese, magnesium omega 3 fatty acids, iron, etc..and is only 43 calories per serving. So we can add them into our meals in any form like starter, salad, snack……our choices are always open.
Me, grown as a daughter of a ‘veggie lover’ father, undoubtedly loves to fill my plate with salads. Broccoli are have second hand treatment, when it comes to cooking in my home. My guys at home turns fussy, when when they find cooked broccoli in any of the dishes. But you believe me, so far this is the only salad, they had without any complaint.
I love apple cider vinegar, but you can also substitute with any other verity of vinegar. The fresh broccoli florets tossed with the apple cider vinegar gets evenly coated to every part of the floret. And makes them yummy for every bite.
Prep time : 3 min
Yeild : Serves 2
1/2 Cup of Broccoli
1/4th Cup of Baby Carrots
1/4th Cup of Chopped Onion
5 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp of Crushed Peppercorns
Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Cut broccoli into bite size florets. Clean baby carrots of your choice.
2. Add apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper..that’s it..we are ready with the dish..very easy right?
3. Broccoli Salad is perfect healthy snack, appetizer and side dish too.
Do not forget to check out another recipe of Baby Carrot Salad Recipe, here in PepperBowl.
Tips and Variations for Broccoli Salad:
1. Instead of apple cider vinegar, you can also substitute with other verities of vinegar.
2. Any vegetable of your choice can be added.
3. To make wholesome dinner or lunch, add chopped grilled chicken.
1. Serve as starter or as a side dish along with rice, breads.