Broccoli stuffed chicken breast, loved by my family and my guest very much. Good for making for parties and gatherings.
A great-looking food can easily convert fussy food eaters to food lovers. I have read somewhere that the food is observed first by the eyes, then by the nose, and finally by the tongue. So, 70% success if the eyes are pleased with the food.
Making appealing food from our favorite restaurant at home brings out lots of appreciation from every family member. This Broccoli stuffed chicken is one such recipe, a slight modification to our favorite restaurant's recipe.
Broccoli stuffed chicken breast is a great appetizer and finger food and can be modified to suit everyone's imagination. The broccoli brings out a great texture. Since we are pounding the sliced chicken breast, there are no worries about uncooked inside or overcooked corners.
How to Make:
1. Chop broccoli florets into fine pieces. Combine chopped broccoli florets with cheese, salt, and cayenne pepper powder.
2. Pound the chicken breast firmly and gently as far as possible so that it forms a thin sheet. Sprinkle a little salt. Remember that the broccoli stuffing already has salt.
3. Spread the broccoli mix on each of the slices.
4. Roll them evenly and stick a toothpick to retain its shape.
5. Bake it in the preheated oven at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes, depending on your range and the thickness of the chicken breast. Once the internal temperature reaches 165°F, remove it from the oven. Serve hot with ketchup or the sauce of your choice.
Other chicken recipes,
- Teriyaki chicken with store-bought sauce
- Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Spicy garlic lime chicken
- Buffalo chicken marinade
- Spicy chicken recipes
Printable recipe card
Broccoli stuffed chicken breast
- 4 chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets chopped finely
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt or as required
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped broccoli florets, grated cheese, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Combine well and set aside.
- Pound the chicken breast firmly and gently as possible, so that it forms a thin sheet.
- And sprinkle salt, also remember that the broccoli stuffing is already has salt.
- Spread the broccoli mix to each of the slice.
- Roll them evenly and stick a toothpick to retain its shape.
- Bake it in the preheated oven at 350°F for about 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove it from the oven. Serve hot with spicy sauce.
Serve as an appetizer. This is the crowd-pleasing recipe.
If you are making for parties, prepare and set everything beforehand in hand and store it in the refrigerator. And bake it whenever necessary.
Tips and Variations:
Try stuffing with other interesting themes of your choice.