Looking for a quick and easy-filling breakfast? Coriander Bread Sandwich is an easy and quick breakfast recipe and a filling, energetic food.
Substituting regular white bread with whole wheat bread is another excellent factor for guilt-free breakfasts.
Breakfast with bread is the easiest thing to do in the morning hours. It is not an issue; bread makes my day, whether busy or lazy.
Serving bread in the morning all day makes everyone bored and often makes us ignore it. But skipping breakfast is also not a good idea for maintaining the diet.
Many studies are suggesting going for a more straightforward breakfast. So, start your days with fun-filled varieties of bread recipes by adding a little zing to them.
How to make Coriander Bread Sandwich:
1. Toast the bread slices. Pan toasting could also provide a better result.
2. In a pan, crack an open egg and drop to make a quick omelet. Sprinkle the little salt over it.
3. Over the toasted bread, spread 2 tablespoon of coriander chutney.
4. Place the omelet on it.
5. Cover it with another slice of bread.
6. Cut diagonally, which makes the yolk's yellow color and coriander chutney's green color visible. Serve a Coriander Bread Sandwich and fresh orange juice, making a wholesome, filling, energetic breakfast.
Other spicy dinner recipes
- Grilled veggie sandwich
- Cottage cheese sandwich
- Masala Bread Sandwich
- Spicy dinner recipes
- Onion kulcha recipe
Printable recipe card
Coriander Bread Sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt or as required
- 2 tablespoon coriander chutney
- Toast the bread slices.
- In a pan, crack an open egg and drop to make a quick omelet. Sprinkle the little salt over it.
- Over the toasted bread, spread 2 tablespoon of coriander chutney.
- Place the omelet on it.
- Cover it with another slice of bread.
- Cut diagonally, which make the yolk's yellow color and coriander chutney's green color visible.
- Serve with fresh orange juice, which makes a wholesome filling energetic breakfast.
Tips and Variations for Coriander Bread Sandwich:
Add a crunchy texture sandwich with tomato, onion, and cucumber slices. Do not forget to look at What is Paneer Tikka Masala. Check out yet another Paneer Cutlet.