Looking for quick and easy filling breakfast? Coriander Bread Sandwich is not only easy and quick breakfast recipe, but also a filling, energetic food.
Substituting regular white bread with whole wheat bread is another great factor for guilt-free breakfasts.
Breakfast with bread is the easiest thing to do in the morning hours. It is not at all an issue, bread makes my days whether I'm busy or lazy.
Going for a hassle-free breakfast means is not mean that you are skipping nutritional values as well. Substituting whole heat bread with white bread can help you to grab those important values.
Serving bread in the morning for all the days makes everyone bored and many times makes us ignore it. But skipping breakfasts are not a good idea for maintaining the diet as well.
In fact, many studies are suggesting to go for a simpler breakfast. So, start your days with fun-filled varieties of bread recipes, by adding the little zing to it.
How to make Coriander Bread Sandwich:
1. Toast the bread slices. Pan toasting could also provide a better result.
2. In a pan, crack an open egg and drop to make a quick omelet. Sprinkle the little salt over it.
3. Over the toasted bread, spread 2 tablespoon of coriander chutney.
4. Place the omelet on it.
5. cover it with another slice of bread.
6. Cut diagonally, which makes the yolk's yellow color and coriander chutney's green color visible. Serve Coriander Bread Sandwich along with fresh orange juice, which makes a wholesome filling energetic breakfast.
Other spicy dinner recipes
- Grilled veggie sandwich
- Cottage cheese sandwich
- Masala Bread Sandwich
- Spicy dinner recipes
- Onion kulcha recipe
Coriander Bread Sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt or as required
- 2 tablespoon coriander chutney
- Toast the bread slices.
- In a pan, crack an open egg and drop to make a quick omelet. Sprinkle the little salt over it.
- Over the toasted bread, spread 2 tablespoon of coriander chutney.
- Place the omelet on it.
- Cover it with another slice of bread.
- Cut diagonally, which make the yolk's yellow color and coriander chutney's green color visible.
- Serve with fresh orange juice, which makes a wholesome filling energetic breakfast.
Tips and Variations for Coriander Bread Sandwich:
Add tomato, onion, cucumber slices will add a crunchy texture sandwich. Do not forget to look What is Paneer Tikka Masala. Check out yet another Paneer Cutlet.