Cauliflower 65 dry restaurant style recipe yields, evenly coated, crisp and cauliflower florets inside were very soft and juicy. These are perfect spicier bombs are the perfect starters or perfect game day snack.
The winter made me gain few pounds extra, huh. But these do not make me worry. See I could see lush green outside, spring has started as my workouts too. Few more months remaining to get back into my shape. Again the winter comes plus another 8 pounds of weight, again climate becomes normal like my body.Life is a cycle Baby!!! But I can’t miss these wonders in between my ‘getting back to shape regime.
Coming back to this recipe, this Cauliflower 65 dry recipe is very simple but tastes like the one which you have tasted in your favorite restaurant. It is always been a tougher job to recreate something which you have tastes elsewhere. But very easy like walking on the cake, if you know the exact recipe, and tips to make it more enjoyable.
How to make Gobi 65:
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower florets and drain it completely. Make florets into desired sizes. I wish to have it tiny florets.2. Mix all the ingredients in the bowl except the cooking oil. Make sure the florets are completely covered with the flour mix. Drop the florets one by one in the hot oil for frying. Deep fry it in the oil until they turn crispy and also before they change its color.
3. Serve Gobi / Cauliflower 65 tomato ketchup.
Serve Cauliflower 65 dry as the appetizer or as the tea time snack or as a side dish for Indo-Chinese recipes.
Gobi 65- Restaurant style-Cauliflower Deep Fried
- 2 Cups Cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch / Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Egg
- 2 drops Orange Food Color
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 2 Cups Cooking Oil for frying
- Wash and clean the cauliflower florets and drain it completely. Make florets into desired sizes. I wish to have it tiny florets.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl except the cooking oil.
- Serve Cauliflower/ Gobi 65 tomato ketchup.
- Coat each floret with the mixture.
- Heat cooking oil in the pan for frying.
- Add these florets to hot cooking oil.
- Deep fry them until they become crispy.
- Transfer Cauliflower 65 dry to the kitchen towel and Serve Gobi 65 hot.