Watermelon mojito nonalcoholic recipe is so easy to make using up fresh watermelon.
You can make in a large pitcher in under 15 minutes which is perfect to fit all your party's drink needs. It needs very few ingredients and has lots of room for tasty variations.
Watermelon mojito recipe is the third post in the series of nonalcoholic party drink recipe ideas here on this blog after nonalcoholic mojito recipe, pomegranate punch.
This recipe is so simple and easy to make that will make you amazed how quick and simple it is and how much more variations you can make with this basic recipe.
Now you have hundreds of choices(including this jalapeno mojito) in front of you to make decisions easier to serve great tasting drinks for the guests.
We have a good number of drink recipes for you so that we can have it handy whenever you have little time to make the fruit drink. Which also keeps you away from distracting, time-consuming task of 'deciding the menu'.
Here are some new collections for non-alcoholic fresh fruit drink recipes that you can make it in a pitcher. If you have a particular recipe in mind and you are not finding here, comment below so that I come up with the recipe sooner.
- Orange Spritzer
- Cajun hot chocolate
- Non-alcoholic mojito recipe
- Homemade iced coffee
- Non-alcoholic recipes
I have a plan to post lots of drink recipes with fresh fruits as the main ingredient in the coming months. It is just an effort to increase the quantity of fresh fruit intake.
So, get ready to buy more fresh fruits to include it every day thereby acquiring the necessary vitamins and minerals naturally.
Few tasty variations for making watermelon mojito nonalcoholic
- I have added mint leaves to add a fresh flavor to the drink. And you may also add other fresh herbs like fresh basil leaves or cilantro to add some more tropical flavor.
- You may also add carrot, cucumber, pineapples juices each, or combinations of these fresh juices. Each addition these juice gives away distinct and delicious flavor.
- So try adding new ingredients every time you make and enjoy fresh, tasty juices each and every time.
- Sparkling water / plain soda water can also be added.
Printable recipe card
Watermelon mojito nonalcoholic
- 4 cups watermelon chunks
- 5 mint leaves or as required
- .25 cup sugar optional
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup sparkling water optional
- In a blender add watermelon cubes.
- Blend it until it becomes a smooth puree.
- Extract the juice using the strainer and discard the remaining if any.
- To the bottom of the pitcher drop mint leaves.
- Then add watermelon pulp, sugar, ice cubes, lemon slices, sparkling water.
- Stir gently until sugar dissolves.
- Serve watermelon mojito immediately.
Liked this Watermelon Mojito nonalcoholic recipe? Follow us and do not miss the latest recipes and its tips, Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Made my summer refreshing had a huge watermelon and my whole family happymike