Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe with oven is the healthier version of ready made chips. Imagine how much fat you gain from one bag full of potato chips, whether it is hand cooked, kettle cooked..store shelves would just hook you up with the different name, tags on it. Whenever I munch on the potato chip, I always felt guilty that I’m adding cholesterol to my body.
‘An apple a Day’ keeps the doctor away, so this is an another form of consuming apple.I came across this recipe in a magazine and I was very tempted to try out this for the first time. Apple chips recipe requires very little prep and cooking work. Just slice it and bake it.
Searching for more apple recipes to utilize this apple season? try making homemade apple juice.
Do not forget to check into another interesting recipe of Crispy Baked Eggplant.
Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe
Prep time : 5 min,
Cooking time : 2 Hrs,
Yield : Serves 4
2 Fresh Apples
1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
How to make Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips:
1. Wash and Clean apples.
2. Slice them as thin as possible, like a paper. A perfect slicer will do this work easier.
3. Arrange the thin slices on a tray lined with parchment paper or aluminum sheet. Make sure the apple slices not to overlay on each other. Sprinkle ground cinnamon. Apples and cinnamon are inseparable.
4. Bake it in the preheated oven on 230 degrees for around 2 hours or until apple slices becomes crispier, by flipping it once or twice in between the baking time. 5. Leave the tray in the oven, even after switching off the oven. This process makes it, even more, crispier apple chips. Keep an eye on it, as it should not get over burnt too.
Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips are just melting in our mouth.
Tips and Variations for Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe:
2 apples for 2 hours of baking, Sure it is a healthy choice for the kiddos or adults , who are always on chips. For others, just cut the apples, sprinkle cinnamon and start to enjoy juicy fresh apples.
Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe with oven
- 2 Apples
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Wash and Clean apples.
- Slice thinly.
- Arrange them a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon.
- Bake it in the preheated oven on 230 degrees for around 2 hours or until apple slices becomes crispier, by flipping it once or twice in between the baking time.
- Leave the tray in the oven, even after switching off the oven. This process makes it, even more, crispier apple chips.