Vegan spinach pasta recipe can be made in a single pan where the coconut milk is the main ingredient for the Alfredo sauce. This recipe has a rich, creamy gravy with garlic and spinach.
Vegan alfredo spinach pasta recipe is all in one pan, not to mention it is perfect for the everyday simple vegan meal.
Finding a vegan recipe for every day mean is really it the tougher problem.. but substituting the cheese with coconut milk is a better way to make it more flavorful.
And to emphasize, coconut milk is one of those ingredients that our ancestors were enjoying for its goodness and flavor. And it's not being replaced till now with any other equivalent ingredient. Yes, this has been culturally bonded to us.
Plus, this is super impressive to tell your guests that this creamy rich pasta is made in a healthy vegan way.
And this vegan dinner can be made in minutes without any fuzz or mess. For the variation add roasted vegetables and you covered the main dish at your dinner party.
If you are searching for other vegan pasta recipes, do click these and find your favorite.
Tips for making Vegan Spinach Pasta Recipe:
- This pasta recipe is good to make with any type of pasta like fettucini, bow, and tie, etc.
- I have added baby spinach. If you are adding regular spinach, chop them randomly before adding to the dish.
- Add the roasted vegetable for more nutrition and a colorful look.
- Add steamed vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, green bean, snow peas, etc. These not only add color and nutrition but also great crunchy texture.
- This recipe is great for the crowd. And when you are planning for the crowd, the sauce and the pasta can be made ahead. And toss them in garlic and spinach just before serving.
- You may also add other herbs like basil, oregano for variations for this vegan spinach pasta recipe.
Vegan spinach pasta recipe
- 1 cup pasta
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk pasta sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cook pasta as per the package's instruction.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add coconut milk pasta sauce, spinach and cooked pasta.
- Cook for 3 minutes until all the ingredients combined well with each other.
- Serve hot with roasted vegetables.
Don’t want to miss a good recipe like a vegan spinach pasta recipe? Sign up for the FREE 15-minute Recipes and latest recipes delivered to your inbox!