Naan bread Pizza recipe is easy, simple and tasty. Made with the store-bought naan bread and the leftover ingredients in the refrigerator.
The recipes with hand on ingredients and no preparation requirements are always win-win situation.
Everyone including myself might be feeling a moment at least once a week, where we really want to eat a good food but without stressing too much on preparing and cooking.
Cleaning up the refrigerator is also an another task following the earlier one. Combining the leftovers into a single dish that loved by all is great. And this pizza naan is a success story.
Recipes using leftover ingredients are a success at any time like Idli upma, which was overwhelmingly supported by our readers.
Naan bread Pizza Recipe does not require standard ingredients and the toppings can be done according to the availability of the ingredients and also the preference of the ingredients.
Naan bread is available in the local stores nowadays. If you do not find these in your local grocery stores, you may find them in your local Indian stores in the frozen sections.
You can find the naan bread in your local grocery stores in the section for the bread.
There are multiple varieties available, like garlic, coriander, mint etc. And you can any variety of bread to make this yummy pizza.
Apart from the basic naan bread, the other two important ingredients required for this recipe are the pizza sauce and the cheese.
If you feel like you do not want to run to the stores for the other topping ingredients, you may make it with hands-on available ingredients, like tomato, onion, green pepper or olives etc.
Baking these pizzas gives perfect texture and taste. But you may also make it on the stove top. But all I’m discussing here making it with oven.
Naan bread pizza Recipe
- 2 Naan bread
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mozzerella Cheese
- 2 Slices Onion
- 2 Slices Tomato
- 2 Slices Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the vegetable slices into thin stips.
- Place 2 naan bread over the baking sheet.
- Gently and evenly spread pizza sauce over the bread.
- Arrange the veggies evenly over the bread.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top evenly.
- Bake it for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts down completely.
- Remove it from the oven, sprinkle chili flakes, and oregano.
- Super simple naan bread pizza recipe is ready and Serve hot immediately.