Kiwi milkshake: You should make this at home this summer; it needs a kiwi, banana, and milk and yields a creamy, rich fruit drink. Great for everyone, it can be served as breakfast or in the mid-meal snacking time.
Summertime here, and kids are around the home. It is so important to hydrate the kids with drinks. I'm hoping everyone has their recipe for energetic beverages, and not to say this is our favorite recipe.
While blending, add in ice cream to make the children turn away from their sodas.
Have you seen my Homemade Fresh Kiwi juice? It's another fantastic version of the drink.
I have topped the Kiwi milkshake with marshmallows and Nutella. but these are optional; it tastes super yummy without these ingredients.
How to make kiwi milkshake
Wash and clean kiwi. Wash the skin thoroughly before peeling them. Make a few slices of kiwi and reserve them for topping.
Add peeled kiwi fruits, bananas, sugar, milk, and ice cubes in the blender. Hint: I have added whole milk for the kid. 1% or non-fat milk can also be used for making this drink.
Pulse the machine for a couple of minutes until the fruits smash up and become creamy in texture.
Pour in tall glasses.
Top it with marshmallows, Nutella, and slices of kiwi. And serve chilled.
Tips and Variations
- In this kiwi milkshake recipe, whole milk can be substituted with almond, soy, non-fat, or any of your choice.
- Add in another half of the banana if you need a thicker consistency.
- Add strawberries and blueberries, also.
- Avoid making it with sour-tasting kiwi.
- Serve kiwi milkshake chilled.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream, sprinklers, melting chocolate, fresh-cut fruits, nuts, etc.
Printable recipe card
- 3 kiwi
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups almond milk
- ice cubes as required
- ¼ cup marshmallow optional
- 2 tablespoon Nutella optional
- Wash and clean kiwi.
- In the blender, add peeled kiwi fruits, banana, sugar, almond milk and ice cubes.
- Pulse the machine for couple of minutes until the fruits smashed up and becomes creamy in texture.
- Pour in tall glasses.
- Top it with marshmallows, nutella and slices of kiwi. And serve chilled.