This Fresh kiwi juice recipe is exceptionally delicious. It is a little tangier, saltier, and sweet juice to surprise others. The seeds in this fresh juice add a great texture to the juice, and the children would love the texture while quenching it.
After a tiresome summer vacation, everyone in our family was standing in a queue in front of the refrigerator to find something to bring back the lost energy.
Fresh fruit juices are the best way to beat the dehydration level in our body. Fresh fruit juices with little decoration tempt even fussy children. Trying out different fruit juices like gorgeous pink-colored watermelon juice or bright yellow-colored yummy pineapple juice makes life more enjoyable.
As per Wikipedia, A Fresh kiwi fruit is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E and is a good source of dietary fiber. So make sure to include the fruits every day. You may also like another fabulous homemade version of the Kiwi milkshake.
Kiwi fruits have little fuzzy skin, so wash and clean the fruit before cutting. Using spoons to scoop the fruit from its skin is the easiest and fastest way of removing the fruit's skin.
We love to have the tiny seeds in the juice. But if you prefer pulp-free, strain the liquid before serving.
How to Make Fresh Kiwi Juice
1. Wash and clean Kiwi fruit. Cut them crosswise. Scoop out the pulp with a sharp-edged spoon.
2. In a blender, Add the scooped-out kiwi pulp and about ¼th cup of sugar(or as desired), a pinch of salt, and water. Run the Blender for a few seconds until it forms a smooth pulp with visible seeds.
The seeds add a great texture to the juice, and the children would love the texture while quenching it.
3. Transfer it to serving glasses by topping it with ice cubes.
Tips and Variations:
Pour kiwi pulp into the ice cube tray, and add those frozen cubes on top of this juice and serve. To make it for parties. Do not forget to look into other fresh fruit juice recipes like Orange Punch and Apple Juice.
Printable recipe card
Fresh Kiwi Juice Recipe
- 2 Kiwi Fruit
- ¼ Cup sugar or as required
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- Wash and clean Kiwi fruit. Cut them crosswise. Scoop out the pulp with a sharp edged spoon.
- In a blender, Add the scooped out kiwi pulp, sugar, salt, and water. Blend it until if forms a smooth pulp. Do not over blend it, as it may crush the seeds.
- The seeds add a great texture to the juice, and the children would definitely love texture while quenching it.
- Serve it by topping it with ice cubes.
Did you like our Recipes? Join us on Facebook