Everybody would love this Homemade Fresh pineapple juice recipe. Breakfast becomes incomplete without fresh juices.
Fresh fruit juices are anytime hit because of their power-packed nutrients and bundled exclusive flavor, which is very much absent in packaged fruit drinks. A step-by-step recipe with pictures below:
You should be dark enough to see the fine print of the packaged fruit drinks, which says 'contains only 10% of fruit juice'. What is happening with the remaining 90% we paid for? It's just plain water, sugar, and tons of preservatives.
With packaged fruit drinks, Are we consuming healthy beverages? No, we are just pushing the tons of preservatives in our digestive system.
Everyone might be aware of this and reading everywhere, but for other reasons, opting for fresh homemade juices is rare these days.
Making fresh juices at home makes us lead a healthy life. So, make them today at your home. Got a whole bunch of pineapple at home? Thinking of what to make with the remaining? Try this Grilled veggie salad as a side dish.
Removing the skin of the pineapple is a little tricky task. The easier way of doing that is by chopping the head and bottom portion of the fruit. Then, cut them further down to 12 lengthwise wedges. Then, cut each wedge, leaving the outer skin.
Care should be taken not to include the small husk of the pineapple. They may irritate the throat while sipping the juice.
How to make Fresh Pineapple juice:
1. Making this juice is very simple.
2. Add pineapple chunks, water, and sugar in a blender jar.
3. Run the Blender for 1-2 mins entirely.
4. Pour this mixture into the strainer and keep aside for 5 min. Using a spoon, squeeze the pulp further to extract the remaining juice.
5. Pour it into glasses, add ice cubes, and serve fresh homemade pineapple juice chilled.
Other fruit drink recipes you may like,
- Banana milkshake without icecream
- Cranberry juice recipe
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Kiwi mango smoothie
- Persimmon smoothie recipe
- Fruit drink recipes
Printable recipe card
Homemade Fresh pineapple juice recipe
- ¼ pineapple whole
- 2 cup cold water or as required
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Making this juice is very simple.
- In a blender jar, add pineapple chunks, water and sugar.
- Run the blender for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture to the strainer, keep aside for 5 min. And using ladle squeeze the pulp further, to extract the remaining juice thoroughly.
- Pour it in glasses add ice cubes and serve fresh homemade pineapple juice chilled.
Tips and Variations For Fresh Pineapple Juice:
Add a few drops of lemon if the pineapples are sweet.
If they are sour, add more sugar as required.
Check the fruit by pressing it to see if it is tender and soft. It's a perfect fruit for making fresh juice.
Use organic pineapples to make organic pineapple juice.
Add a cup of fresh mango or watermelon for a different punch taste for this fresh pineapple juice recipe.
Have questions about How to cut a pineapple?
For a detailed description, check How to Cut Pineapple with 5 simple steps.