A mango milkshake with canned mango pulp is delicious, healthy, and easy to make. The ingredients required for this recipe are very readily available in every home.
Do you wish to know what the king of fruits of India is? Yeah, you guessed it right! It's none other than Mango. This Mango milkshake is creamy and delicious. An excellent refreshing recipe can be made in a few minutes.
The experience of eating fresh mango is incomparable to any other form of consuming it. Holding fresh mango's half, scooping it with a spoon, and enjoying every bite is exciting.
'Panganapalli' and 'Kasalattu' are varieties you should try to believe my statement. During the season of mango months, we have mangoes for all the courses, which can be for snacking time and side dishes for rice.
But we do not get these varieties of mangoes here, so we are left only with the choice of using canned mango pulp. Though it does not give the pleasure of eating fresh fruit, it still provides all the fruit's goodness and flavor.
This mango milkshake recipe is the best way of consuming canned mango pulp. I did not add any extra sugar, as I feel pulp is loaded with sweetness. but if you wish, you can add it.
Printable recipe card
- ¼ can mango pulp
- 2 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoon sugar or as required
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoon vanilla icecream optional
- In a blender, add all the ingredients-mango pulp, almond milk, sugar, ice cubes, and ice cream.
- Whisk it until they blend well and forms a smooth, silky drink.
- Adjust sugar and milk according to your choice and according to the thickness, you prefer.
- Add ice cubes and serve mango milkshake chilled.
Notes Mango Milkshake Recipe:
- If you are planning to serve at a party. Make them and store them in a refrigerator for about 4-6 hours.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to make it more rich and creamy.
- There is no need to add artificial colors or flavors, as mango is rich in color and flavor.