The best Berry Smoothie bowl Recipe is healthy and filling perfect for breakfast or mid-day snack. A great tasty blend of Strawberries blackberries and apples.
Why smoothie bowls?
There are a couple of things why I choose smoothies instead of fresh cut fruits in my home.
- It’s healthy and easy to make.
- Great for fussy eaters who always returns the plates with fruits untouched.
- Easier to consumer and perfect for all ages.
- Tons of variations gives me more freedom to convert it if I serve it for breakfast or as a drink.
- If I serve for breakfast, I make it wholesome by adding oats, flax seeds, chia seeds and almonds.
- Adding oats, flax seeds or chia seeds would be healthy and fill options, if you are planning to serve as breakfast.
- If you are planning to include almonds, soak it for about 4 hours prior adding to the smoothie.
- Banana, mangoes, and oranges would make it more flavorful
- I prefer adding yogurt as the base.
- If you are planning to add milk, add almond milk or soy milk.
Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 Cup Strawberry
- 1 Cup Blackberry
- 1 Apple medium Size
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- Blend all the ingredients until they becomes smooth and silk.
- Transfer it to serving bowl and serve immediately when it is still cool.