The best Berry Smoothie bowl Recipe is healthy and filling perfect for breakfast or mid-day snack. A great tasty blend of Strawberries blackberries and apples.
Why smoothie bowls?
There are a couple of things why I choose smoothies instead of fresh cut fruits in my home.
- It’s healthy and easy to make.
- Great for fussy eaters who always returns the plates with fruits untouched.
- Easier to consumer and perfect for all ages.
- Tons of variations gives me more freedom to convert it if I serve it for breakfast or as a drink.
- If I serve for breakfast, I make it wholesome by adding oats, flax seeds, chia seeds and almonds.
- Adding oats, flax seeds or chia seeds would be healthy and fill options, if you are planning to serve as breakfast.
- If you are planning to include almonds, soak it for about 4 hours prior adding to the smoothie.
- Banana, mangoes, and oranges would make it more flavorful
- I prefer adding yogurt as the base.
- If you are planning to add milk, add almond milk or soy milk.
Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
The best Berry Smoothie bowl Recipe, is healthy breakfast for mornings. This dish is made with fresh berries like strawberries and apple. A filling diet for breakfast or for mid day snack. Also this raw vegan diet tastes great with the blend of fresh fruits.
- 1 Cup Strawberry
- 1 Cup Blackberry
- 1 Apple medium Size
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- Blend all the ingredients until they becomes smooth and silk.
- Transfer it to serving bowl and serve immediately when it is still cool.