First, Welcome to PepperBowl, a website for an easy and simple way of making Indian food at home. The recipes here are better than any restaurant takeaways in taste and flavor.
More importantly, you have more control over the ingredients and customize to choose your preference.
Worried about the fiery heat of Indian dishes, no problem substitute with paprika or cayenne pepper without altering the taste of the recipe. We discuss this sort of substitution in our recipes and also in the individual ingredient pages.
To start with the homemade Indian Cooking,
- How to build basic Indian pantry
- Modern tools to make Indian cooking easy
- Basic kitchen and cooking tips
For your convenience, I have added some of the unique recipes with Indian flavors that you may love.
- PEPPER MILK
- FENNEL TEA RECIPE
- BADAM MILK RECIPE
- INDIAN GINGER TEA-ADRAK CHAI
- ROSE MILK RECIPE
- SAFFRON TEA
Reader's favorite Curry recipes
- INDIAN CAULIFLOWER CURRY
- MADRAS LENTILS RECIPE
- CAPSICUM CURRY RECIPE
- MADRAS CURRY POWDER RECIPE
- ALOO MATAR-INDIAN POTATO PEAS CURRY
- INSTANT POT POTATO CURRY
Throwing a party? spice up some of the dishes with Indian flavors. The following recipes could give some ideas.
- CORN CHAAT – INDIAN CORN SALAD
- EGG FRIED RICE INDIAN STYLE
- INDIAN QUINOA SALAD RECIPE
- INDIAN BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- JEERA ALOO ( INDIAN CUMIN POTATO) 10 MINS RECIPE